Summer Dance Classes in Gaithersburg
Summer is the perfect time to focus on technique and keep our bodies strong and flexible. Training all year long is what makes our dancers UNSTOPPABLE. Join us for a summer filled with new music, new choreography, new friends, and amazing new memories.
What to expect from our in-studio summer dance classes in the Kentlands:
- Professional instructors focused on individual growth and goal-setting
- A strong focus on connection, commitment, and celebration
- Unmatched technical training combined with creative exploration
Ready to save your spot? Click below to get started!
Check out the class schedule below!
Use the filters below to easily search classes specific to your child's age group!
What to Expect
Small commitment. Big impact!
- A SAFE class experience led by highly trained staff!
- Six weekly classes held in a casual, yet professional, environment
- Beginner to advanced class options available to dancers ages 2-17
- Classical dance styles include ballet & pointe, jazz, tap, modern, contemporary, and lyrical
- New class styles include musical theatre, stretch & flex, and morning movement
- A nurturing environment ready to support you and your new dancer
- And SO much more!
No need to worry! We've got you covered!
We want to ensure you're completely satisfied with our program. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your experience better.
If after attending all classes within the first 30 days of your first class date, you are not completely satisfied with your experience at District Dance, we will offer you a refund on any prepaid class tuition. Your request must be received via email no more than 30 days from your first class date. Our Happiness Guarantee is only applicable to new dancers attending their first-ever dance class at District Dance.
"DDC is awesome. My girls have danced here for many years and they absolutely love it. The instructors are kind, caring, and professional. They carry out the studio’s mission of not just teaching dance, but also that of empowering young students to follow their dreams." ~Alida K.