2021 Summer Dance Classes in Germantown
We are SO proud of how our dancers have handled the challenges thrown their way this past year. We have found our stride, perfected our safety measures, and have witnessed tremendous growth in our dancers!
Summer is the perfect time to focus on technique and keep our bodies strong and flexible. Training all year long is what makes our dancers UNSTOPPABLE. Join us for a summer filled with new music, new choreography, new friends, and amazing new memories.
What to expect from our in-studio summer dance classes in Germantown:
- Small class sizes to ensure social distancing
- Professional instructors focused on individual growth and goal-setting
- A strong focus on connection, commitment, and celebration
Ready to save your spot? Click below to get started!
What to Expect
Small commitment. Big impact!
- A SAFE class experience led by highly trained staff!
- Six weekly classes held in a casual, yet professional, environment.
- Beginner to advanced class options available to dancers ages 3-17.
- Classical dance styles including ballet & pointe, jazz, tap, modern, contemporary, and lyrical.
- New class styles including Broadway training, dance composition & choreography, and stretch & flex.
- Personal link for mom or dad to watch online and feel connected to their child's dance education.
- Your very own personal prop bag filled with educational props used to engage our dancers while learning (ages 3-7 - new students only)
No need to worry! We've got you covered!
We want to ensure you're completely satisfied with our program. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your experience better.
If after attending all classes within the first 30 days of your first class date, you are not completely satisfied with your experience at District Dance, we will offer you a refund on any prepaid class tuition. Your request must be received via email no more than 30 days from your first class date. Our Happiness Guarantee is only applicable to new dancers attending their first-ever dance class at District Dance.
"DDC is awesome. My girls have danced here for many years and they absolutely love it. The instructors are kind, caring, and professional. They carry out the studio’s mission of not just teaching dance, but also that of empowering young students to follow their dreams." ~Alida K.