How We're Ensuring a Safe In-Studio Experience
2020-2021 Dance Classes
We are gearing up for another amazing dance season filled with all the unforgettable experiences our dance family has come to know and love.
Join us for a year filled with new music, new costumes, new choreography, new friends, and amazing new memories.
What to expect from our in-studio dance classes:
- Small class sizes to ensure social distancing
- Professional instructors focused on individual growth and goal-setting
- All-inclusive pricing and the opportunity to take unlimited classes
- Your own CLI dancer login to attend classes hosted by the industry's finest teachers including tWitch, Allison Holker, and more!
- A strong focus on connection, commitment, and celebration
- Multiple performance opportunities - we have a plan A, B, and C to ensure our dancers can take the stage in 2021
- Leadership training opportunities for children 7+
Ready to save your spot? Click the button below to get started!
What We're Doing to Stay Safe
We're working hard to keep your kids healthy. Watch this super entertaining video to learn all the steps we are taking to keep our community safe.
A few steps we're taking:
- Our lobby will be closed until further notice. Parents will wait outside during class. We will make an exception for our 2-3 year olds joining us for the first time!
- When dancers arrive, they will check-in and wait for their teacher to call them inside.
- Masks will be worn by all dancers and staff.
- Temperatures will be checked for all dancers and staff each day.
- Dancers must be dressed in dance attire when they arrive. Changing and dressing will not be allowed in bathrooms.
- Dancers will use hand sanitizer as they enter the lobby.
- Each dance studio will have taped 6'x6' or 6'x8' squares for dancing and spaced out dance bag spots clearly marked
- Our professional cleaning team will follow enhanced cleaning protocols.
No need to worry! We've got you covered!
We want to ensure you're completely satisfied with our program. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your experience better.
If after attending all classes within the first 30 days of your first class date, you are not completely satisfied with your experience at District Dance, we will offer you a refund on any prepaid class tuition. Your request must be received via email no more than 30 days from your first class date. Our Happiness Guarantee is only applicable to new dancers attending their first-ever dance class at District Dance.
"I just wanted to take this time to commend you all on the fantastic job you are doing in bringing dance classes and other activities virtually right to our living rooms. You guys have been awesome throughout this time. I am so proud and happy to be a part of the District Dance family! Looking forward to lots more fun!" ~Tiffany G.