Being a parent during a pandemic is not an easy task! With new information coming in daily and differing opinions flooding your ears, it can be hard to know what is best for your family. While safety is probably your first priority, going without activities for your kids this winter is definitely not ideal. We are here to help you sort through it ALL!
When looking for kids activities in Germantown this winter, it’s important to keep a few things in mind. You don’t want to put your child or your family within harm’s way and you don’t want to be stuck paying for an activity that is canceled due to COVID-19.
Here Are 3 Things You Should Look for in an Activity This Winter:
With COVID numbers surging and new government guidance being released, flexibility is what everyone needs most right now. During such uncertain times, things to look for include multiple options for payments, shorter or flexible session lengths, and a refund policy that reflects the time we are living in.
How is District Dance providing flexible options?
- Free Trial Classes: Before registering for our dance classes, your child can take class for free to make sure it is the perfect fit.
- 100% Happiness Guarantee: During the first 30 days of your first class, if you are not completely satisfied, we will offer you a refund on any prepaid tuition.
- Payment Options: We have pricing options for families taking one class or multiple classes. Check out our pricing and discounts here.
- 30 Days Notice to Drop: We know that these uncertain times may mean that you change your mind about dance class. That’s why, as long as you give us 30 days notice, you may drop and will not be charged tuition for the upcoming month.
- End of Year Performance Guarantee: There are not many things that are guaranteed during a pandemic, but we are certain that we will give your family a performance.
2. The Ability to Transition Online If Needed
Finding kids activities in Germantown with both virtual AND in-person options available may be a little difficult, but well worth the effort. No one knows how long COVID-19 numbers will continue to surge. Therefore, you want an activity that can remain steady, despite the circumstances. If your activity can easily be joined via zoom instead of in-person on any given day, you don’t have to worry about closures or scary COVID-19 exposure.
Are District Dance Co’s classes virtual AND in-person?
Yes! We are offering a full schedule of dance classes in-person, as well as a full virtual program. In addition, our in-person students may join via zoom, should they be unable to come to the studio. Check out one of our past blog posts to learn more about our various options this Fall.
3. A Focus on Safety
Above all else, safety should be your number one concern this Winter. You never know what can happen, so sending your child to a clean facility with proper COVID-19 protocols is of the utmost importance. How often is staff disinfecting high touch surfaces? Are masks required at all times? Are eating and drinking allowed in the facility? These are great questions that can help you sort through different activities.
How is District Dance emphasizing safety and easing our dance families’ concerns?
Safety is our TOP priority this year. We’ve put together a safety orientation video for all of our families that YOU can view here. From temperature checks, a mask requirement, hand sanitizer, social distancing squares, and a professional cleaning team, we’ve covered ALL of our bases in terms of safety.
We hope this list gives our community some clarity when it comes to finding kids activities in Germantown this winter! Stay safe, keep calm, and hold your family tight. We will get through this winter together!
This year, businesses around the world have had to shift the way they do business in order to cater to the new reality that we are all living in. District Dance is no exception! Beginning last March and not stopping since, we have adapted our programs to suit YOUR needs and keep you safe.
We are still accepting enrollment in our 2020/2021 Dance Classes! Click here to view our in-person class information. Click here to view our virtual class information. We would love to meet your family and help you schedule a free trial class!