Are you interested in teaching children or adults the art of dance? We are currently looking for several experienced dance and fitness teachers in a variety of disciplines.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com or contact us. With your resume, please send a head-shot (or other related picture if you have one), your class(es) of interest, days/times you are available, applicable reference, and any additional information you would like us to know.
- At least 5 years experience OR dance related bachelors degree or higher
- Availability in the evenings for at least 2 days a week
- Capable of working with all ages (2 through adult) regardless of class preference
- Availability during the scheduled class for the entire school year/dance season (planned absences are permitted)
- Reliable transportation to/from the dance studio
- Choreographing several dances for each class
- Creation and Implementation of weekly lesson plans
- Ability to maintain classroom behavior and a structured learning environment
- and more!
- Great hourly pay
- Casual, fun work environment
- The option to take on additional responsibility (marketing, admin., etc.)
- The chance to work with excited, eager dancers!
We look forward to hearing from you!