2013 Dance Recital Costumes
This year, parents are responsible for ordering their child’s costume. Below are the instructions and class IDs for your convenience and reference. If you have ANY questions at all throughout the ordering process, please do not hesitate to contact us for help. Orders should be places as early as possible and no later than January 9th for current students. New students – we can rush costumes with a small fee.
Some helpful notes:
- Most classes will perform 2 dances in our Spring Dance Recital. Each class will have at least one costume to order.
- Items marked as “Required” on the class worksheet are required for the Spring Dance Recital. Items marked as “Recommended” will be necesary for the recital, however, your dancer might already own these items thus you do not need to purchase. The recommended items include tights (pink, tan, black), shoes, and other dancewear.
Ordering your dance costumes / attire:
Order your items online by going to www.CostumeManager.com.
- Once online, click DANCER.
- Enter your CLASS LIST ID (located below in pink) into the text bar at the top left of the site. Dancers with 2 or more classes may be completed in one order. If you have more than one dancer, you must place separate orders for each dancer.
- You should see the correct class come up center screen in a clickable link. Click the link!
- Enter your child’s size information as prompted.
- Add required items to your bag and choose “SKIP” for all items you prefer not to purchase.
Receiving your costume and dance attire:
Dance attire is shipped to the District Dance Co. studio and distributed by your instructor or other studio staff approximately 7-10 days after you place your order. Costume items are consolidated and shipped to the studio for distribution approximately 8-16 weeks after placing your order. All costumes will be handed out to students before pictures on May 11th 2013 (if ordered by the deadline).
Please call CostumeManager.com Customer Service at (877) 632-6234 9:30 am – 5:30 pm Monday – Friday; 9:30 am. – 3 pm Saturdays for further assistance. All times Pacific Standard Time. Order your required items online by going to www.costumemanager.com. Enter your Class List ID or your instructor’s name in the search field.
Below are the CLASS LIST IDs. This is necesary to find your child’s costume online.
5:00 – 6:00 – Youth Ballet / Tap CM-12-64482
6:00 – 7:00 – Boy’s Hip-hop CM-12-64483
7:00 – 8:00 – Teen Ballet / Lyrical CM-12-64484
4:30 – 5:15 – Pre-ballet CM-12-64488
5:30 – 6:30 – Junior Ballet CM-12-64492
6:30 – 7:30 – Comp. Team (already ordered)
7:30 – 8:30 – Jr. & Teen Pom / Dance Team CM-12-65019
5:30 – 6:30 – Youth & Junior Tap CM-12-65018
6:30 – 7:30 – Junior Jazz CM-12-65020
7:30 – 8:30 – Jr. & Teen Hip-hop CM-12-65021
4:30 – 5:15 – Pre-ballet CM-12-65022
5:15 – 6:00 – Youth Party Pop Hip-hop CM-12-65023
6:00 – 7:00 – Youth Ballet CM-12-65024
7:00 – 8:00 – Jazz (7-10 years) CM-12-65025
9:15 – 10:00 AM – Pre-ballet / Tap CM-12-65027
10:00 – 11:00 AM – Youth Ballet / Tap CM-12-65028
11:00 – 12:00 PM – Jazz / Hip-hop CM-12-65029